Building a FUTURE READY pipeline by preparing and diversifying the current workforce and next generation students through entrepreneurial, innovative and leadership experiences is an important part of Argent Associates.
WE BELIEVE in a commitment to creating jobs and developing next generation talent for today and tomorrow’s technology driven marketplace
WE BELIEVE in producing economic impact within underserved communities through job training and creation, expanding the utilization of M/WBE companies in our ecosystem and donating time and resources to causes we believe in.
Changing the Dynamics of Our Future
Planet Mogul works to diversify the pipeline by providing tools for middle school students to explore industries through the proprietary Moguls-in-Training Workbook that helps influence studies in science, technology, engineering and math. The workbook also includes a digital environment which features a career guide and industry specific videos.
The Moguls-in-Training Workbook weaves entrepreneurship, business, financial education, leadership and innovation into 17 different industries. Each page in the workbook includes a digital environment: industry specific videos, a career guide, coupons and a customized commercial. (Workbooks can be printed in Spanish)
Each lesson includes:
- The market size of that industry (lesson: economics)
- An industry activity to develop their creativity and expand their vision
(lesson: innovation, product development, entrepreneurship)
- How the industry is profitable (lesson: financial education)
- How science, technology, engineering, arts or math are integrated into each industry (lesson: study STEM + Arts)
- Career guide and salary opportunities
- The opportunity to choose a Board of Directors (lesson: leadership)
Powered by the proprietary SMART EDGESTM technology platform, Xcel Xperience delivers an interactive customer experience combining the worlds of workforce development, business innovation, sports, education, marketing and more.
The new Xcel Xperience kiosk is designed for real-time interactivity ideal for placement in retail stores, educational and corporate campuses, city streets, sports facilities, car dealerships or any other high-traffic location where youth and adults are looking for quick and easy information.
Customers are treated to augmented reality, videos, live streaming, 3D renderings, coupons, games, photos and more. These branded, sharable consumer experiences deliver fun, education and relevant material.
Woven into each consumer engagement is data capture, social media amplification and real time analytics, including what the consumer’s mood was at the time of viewing and how long they remained at a particular data point.
The Xcel Experience is the Internet of Things value proposition for any organization trying to tie the target market experience to real-time market intelligence!
Customer Xperiential XPeriences EXAMPLES
- Career Center: Career guides, job postings/opportunities, resume submissions
- One Idea Ignites Challenge: Customized consumer challenges for participants to submit ideas and win prizes/grants.
- 3D Interactivity: Iconic Sports figures and/or sporting events photos; inserted into customized branded pictures shared online
- Virtual Reality: Tour inside an industry or operation (building a car/plane, developing a commercial, creating a game) with customized and branded glasses.
- Augmented Reality: Customized experiences from coupons, career guides, commercials, surveys and more
- Girls + World Center: Exciting girls’ video talk show covering champions of all ages who lead, innovate and excel
- Xcel Marketplace: A platform for small businesses in communities to promote their businesses using a customized branded template.
- Xcel MasterClass: Video lessons from subject matter experts on branded background
At Argent Associates, we are continually addressing the short supply of qualified diverse technology talent through a myriad of ongoing, in-house and educational programs designed to develop and deploy technolgists within our company and throughout various industries. We have trained more than 35 warehouse individuals in higher-paying, productive next-generation technology jobs that allow them to continue their education, support their families and contribute to the well-being of our overall community.
- Providing continuous career path success coaching, along with support throughout assignments.
- Our emphasis includes joining with Planet Mogul in introducing STEM and industry opportunities to students in middle schools in underserved communities around the country.
- Speaking and contributing to forums at the high school and college levels, addressing women and diverse students with the possibilities awakened for their future.
- Encouraging entrepreneurship and innovation in conjunction with organizations like the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, the National Minority Supplier Development Council and the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
- Working within the technology industry to push training and hiring by organizations like the TechTitans and the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- Speaking at international women’s forums highlighting entrepreneurship and technology.
Argent is helping THIS GENERATION and the NEXT to see what their future can look like through education, coaching, training, opportunity and support.
Whether talking training, trade shows, employment engagement or events, virtual engagement provides an enhanced way to reach your audience without the limitations of venue locations. Face-to-face interactions are good for some purposes, but the advancement of virtual engagement is growing as people realize the distinct advantages available.
- Extended global reach
- Reduced time and costs to produce
- Brand recognition and promotion
- Sharing a unique customer experience
- Schedule flexibility
- Knowledge retention
- Metrics and immediate feedback
- Easier logistics
- Attraction of passive participants
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Less susceptible to spread of disease and illnesses
The Argent Virtual Engagement Center can be used to produce Career/Job Fairs, Product Launches, Conferences, Training/Education, Networking Meet-Ups and more.
Contact us to find out how VEC can benefit you and your business goals.
Diverse Supplier Inclusion Is At the Heart of a Tech-Driven Ecosystem
Our Commitment to Diverse Supplier Inclusion
At Argent Associates, diversity is more than a word – it is who and what we are. It is the culture and ecosystem we continually seek to expand and enhance as we go about our business. We understand the importance of diverse thought and ideas because that is how we have developed our company. We are dedicated to cultivating an inclusive environment for our customers, our employees, our suppliers and the communities in which we live, work and play.
We believe Diverse Supplier Inclusion offers the competitive advantage our business and every business need to succeed. It is an integral element for success.
Our supplier diversity Initiative seeks sustainable diverse suppliers that can help fulfill our operational requirements, stimulate economic growth in our communities and meet the expectations of our clients.
If you are interested in working with us to grow a more diverse, technology-driven ecosystem, please send us your contact information and capability statement. Our Diverse Supplier Inclusion Manager will contact you to set up a conversation and interview to evaluate your fit with Argent Associates.
Thank you for your interest and support!
Beatriz (Betty) Manetta
Argent Associates, Inc.
Helping Everyone To Win…
When we invest in the people throughout our community, everyone wins. Find out how to join the Argent Technology Ecosystem to strengthen our communities and enhance talent levels.
Copyright 2023 Argent Associates, Inc. All Rights Reserved.